Tel: 01609 783 600
Email: [email protected]
We are always looking to expand our team, please email or call us if you are a health care professional and wish to become part of a growing multi-disciplinary practice. We would love to hear from you!
How to find us
62 Thirsk Road
We have limited patient parking to the front of Hale House. Please be considerate when parking. Alternatively, there is free 2 hour disc parking on Grammar School Lane and Hatfield Road which are both less than 2 mins walk away. We have discs at the clinic for those travelling from outside the area.
You don't need a referral to come and see one of our practitioners, and our Osteopaths are covered by major medical insurers.
Monday- 9am - 6pm
Tuesday- 9am - 6pm
Wednesday- 9am - 6pm
Thursday- 10am - 8pm
Friday- 9am - 6pm
Saturday and Sunday- closed
*Please note we are closed over lunch 1-2pm
Would you like to see us open on a weekend?
Email us at [email protected] with the subject 'Open Weekends". If we have enough demand we will open weekends again.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel to see self-help videos, exercises, advice and treatment videos.
Follow the links below for the different social media pages for our practitioners.
ROSS GEMMELL (Osteopath)
DIANA PITT (Osteopath)
STACEY COX (Acupuncturist)
AMBER TUER (Acupuncturist)
HELEN DIXON (Pilates)
5th January 2021
We are open
We are pleased to announce that we have remained open. The Prime Minister made it clear that people should continue to access their community-level medical services. Osteopathy and other complementary healthcare services are included in these ‘medical services’. As such, the clinic is remaining open.
To book an appointment please call 01609 783 600 or email [email protected].
Since our reopening in June 2020, we have set out strict protocols for our face-to-face consultations and we have adapted to our ‘new normal’ of infection control. Here's what to expect.
- New Patients will receive a phone call on the morning of their appointment to be asked a series of triage questions to screen for COVID-19, ensuring they are safe to come to their appointment.
- Patients will enter the building via the Main Entrance and be asked not to arrive too early for their appointment.
- Patients are asked to wear a single use face mask for the safety of their practitioner and themselves.
- Practitioners will be wearing gloves, masks and aprons.
- Patients will wash or sanitise hands on arrival and exit of the premises.
- Rooms will be cleaned and ventilated between appointments for 30 minutes.
If you would like to book an appointment please email [email protected] or call 01609 783 600.
As they proved popular during lockdown, we are still posting regular videos to both our Facebook and Youtube pages where patients can learn exercises specific to their condition.
We look forward to seeing you. From everyone at the Northallerton Osteopaths team.
5* Google Review - Mr C Allen, Director of Gold Standard Nutrition