How to find us
62 Thirsk Road
We have limited patient parking to the front of Hale House. Please be considerate when parking. Alternatively, there is free 2 hour disc parking on Grammar School Lane which is less than 2 mins walk away. We have discs at the clinic for those travelling from outside the area.
You don't need a referral to come and see one of our practitioners, and our Osteopaths are covered by major medical insurers.
Monday- 9am - 6pm
Tuesday- 9am - 6pm
Wednesday- 9am - 6pm
Thursday- 10am - 8pm
Friday- 9am - 6pm
Sunday - closed
We are open
We are pleased to announce that we are now open once again and re-opened our doors Monday 1st June 2020.
To book an appointment please call 01609 783 600 or email [email protected].
We have been issued new guidance on face-to-face consultations, which sets out a sequence of patient and practitioner protocols to maximise safe practice and reduce risk of infection for patients, practitioners and our support staff. Here's what to expect.
- New Patients will receive a phone call on the morning of their appointment from their practitioner. This will include a series of triage questions to screen for COVID-19 to ensure they are safe to come to their appointment.
- Patients will enter the building via the Studio Entrance as a one-way system will be in place.
- Patients are required to wear a face mask. Face masks can be provided by us if you do not have one.
- Practitioners will be wearing gloves, masks and aprons.
- Patients will wash hands on arrival and exit of the premises.
- Rooms will be cleaned and ventilated between appointments for 30 minutes. This will also reduce crowding in the reception area during payment and appointment booking.
A brief overview of what to expect when you come to visit us can be found by viewing the Patient's Journey here.
If you would like to book an appointment please email [email protected] or call 01609 783 600.
As they proved popular during lockdown, we are still posting regular videos to both our Facebook and Youtube pages where patients can learn exercises specific to their condition.
We look forward to seeing you. From everyone at the Northallerton Osteopaths team.
5* Google Review - Mr C Allen, Director of Gold Standard Nutrition